Have you discovered a defect or nonconformity in a vehicle you purchased less than 24 months ago? If so, the manufacturer/dealer could be obliged to repurchase it from you or provide a replacement of equivalent value under the Florida Lemon Law.
If you have gone through the arbitration process and the manufacturer/dealer refuses to come to an acceptable resolution, you have legal recourse.
About Cutler Bay, Florida
A town in the Miami-Dale county of Florida, Cutler Bay was incorporated in 2005 and has a population of approximately 43,700 in 2019. The town is named after Dr. William Cutler, who visited the area north of the town in 1880 and encouraged people to settle down in what would become the pioneer town of Cutler.
Understanding Florida Lemon Law
The Florida Lemon Law is also known as the Motor Vehicle Warranty Enforcement Act. Your vehicle is covered if it meets the following conditions:
- It is for personal use.
- The nonconformity is reported within 24 months of purchase.
- The nonconformity is not caused by accident, neglect, moderation, or alteration on your part.
Understanding Florida Lemon Law
Upon discovering the nonconformity, inform your manufacturer/dealer immediately. Their obligations under the Lemon Law include:
- Paying for the nonconformity to be repaired. If, after a reasonable number of attempts have been made and it is deemed beyond repair, they are obliged to either repurchase it from you or replace it.
- vehicle must be of identical or comparable value. In both instances, the manufacturer/dealer is responsible for paying sales taxes and any charges incurred as a result of the nonconformity.
Areas of Expertise in Lemon Law
Below is a list of Lemon Law services we offer:
- New Car Lemon Law Attorneys in Cutler Bay, Florida
- Used Car Lemon Law Attorneys in Cutler Bay, Florida
- Salvaged Car Lemon Law Attorneys in Cutler Bay, Florida
- Totaled Car Lemon Law Attorneys in Cutler Bay, Florida
- RV Lemon Law Attorneys in Cutler Bay, Florida
Why Hire Lemon Law Attorneys in Cutler Bay, Florida?
If you are unsure if the nonconformity on your vehicle qualifies for protection under the Lemon Law, or if you suspect that your manufacturer/dealer has violated the Lemon Law, the most important thing to do is consult with an attorney who is licensed in Cutler Bay, Florida. As regulations can vary by state, an experienced attorney will be able to advise you on the next steps to take after understanding your circumstances.
Why Should You Work with Bad Vehicle?
At Bad Vehicle, we will not rest until an adequate settlement has been obtained for you. After a thorough initial consultation to establish the facts of your case, we will not hesitate to pursue legal action if it is called for. When you engage our services, you can be assured that we will advocate tirelessly for the justice and compensation due to you. In addition, you do not have to pay any legal fees if your case is successful as the manufacturer/dealer is liable to cover these costs under the Magnus-Moss Warranty Act.
If you have any questions about our Lemon Law services in Cutler Bay, Florida, feel free to contact us today.